Every Friday night in The Oasis cafe' @TRF @7pm

Any Questions? nickr@tablerockfellowship.org or at 541-840-2042

Friday, May 7, 2010

Community

When I started Solid 7 months ago I desired to build the idea of community into the group from the start. I wanted it to be a place in which people felt cared for and loved and could get prayer for their lives. Little did i know at the time how much my wife and I would need this community in our own lives. Shortly after we started Solid we found out that Katie's mom had cancer and that the outlook was not good. Today we sit waiting for the inevitable fact that she will soon pass away. It has obviously been a rough time for my wife and her family... We only take joy in the knowledge that her Mom loves Jesus more than anything this world could offer her, and soon she will be with Him. And we are so thankful for the Solid community that cared for and prayed for us in this time... Thank you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment